Benefits of membership
- Meet Others – network and have fun getting to know others.
- Volunteer – help with committees, events and great programs.
- Learn to Lead – be on a committee or serve as a board member.
- Receive Discount Ticket Offers – to Broadway plays, ice skating shows, and sports games like the Portland Trail Blazers and Portland Timbers.
- Enjoy Social Activities – like the picnic, luncheon and children’s holiday skate party.
- Support Others – through the food and blood drives, holiday gifts for foster children program, Veteran holiday tree, first responders safe room and blood drives.
- Enjoy Sponsored Activities – like craft bazaars, BPA logo merchandise, Collective Goods
- Support Co-workers on Sports Teams – like the BPA Hood-to-Coast Running Team and the BPA Portland-to-Coast Walking Team, softball team, basketball team, golf, soccer, and more.
- Support College Scholarships – $6,500 is donated each year to the Associates Foundation to award to students who are members or who are children of Associates members.
- Receive Support – through Caring and Sharing program for members who lose a loved one or have a birth in the family. Have access to notary service at no charge.
CARING & SHARING
The caring & sharing benefit explained
The Caring & Sharing program oversees the aid, comfort and cheer of Associates members. The Associates may grant members money gifts in major cases of emergency need and make presentations to members who are: hospitalized, give birth, adopt children, and to families of deceased members. When you join, you will be asked to indicate a preference online.
LICENSED NOTARY SERVICES
The Associates provides notary services for Associates members. Aundra Asmussen assists members with Notary for Oregon documentation and works in the BPA Headquarters building. She can be reached at x3219 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New and Renewal Membership Form
Membership dues are $5.00 per year
Upon receipt of your application and dues, we will assign you a membership number and governor
Your membership dollars may go to many good causes within the Associates, i.e. College Scholarships of $6,500 annually, Sponsored Sports Teams, Children’s Skate Party, Associates Picnic, the Caring & Sharing Program, and other employee support programs.
The membership year runs February 1 through January 31 annually.