APPLICATION and AGREEMENT
The Associates Craft Fair
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018 – 10 am - 2:30 pm
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 – 10 am - 2:30 pm
Application Due Date:
- Current Vendors: Feb 19, 2018 (If you wish to be considered for previous location)
- New Vendors: March 1, 2018
About the Associate Craft Fair
The Associates Craft Fair has been providing locally made crafts since 1991.
This event has become a tradition enjoyed by both artisans, federal employees, and the community.
The Northwest Federal Employee Association, also know as ‘The Associates’, The Associates is a charitable organization that provides outreach to its local community to donate cash, medical equipment, collects food for those in need, awards scholarships, and give holiday gifts foster children.
- The Associates will provide 1 table and 2 chairs
- Size of the table 30" x 60"- Each vendor can have 1 table to sell their product
- Two tables @ 30" x 60" will be provided IF space is available
- The table space size and location will be provided to you by March 19, 2018.
- Please plan accordingly to use the table space that is provided for you.
- 1 table 30" x 60" in Room 122 is 10% of sales
- 1 table 30" x 60" in Hallway is 15% of sales
- The Associates will NO longer be providing WiFi to vendors.
- Vendors are expected to provide their own WiFi or data plan for their credit card sales.
Load In and Out times
- All merchandise will need to be delivered to Bonneville Power Administration on Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
- Bonneville Power is a Federal Secure building and all merchandise will need to be inspected.
- Exact load-in location and time will be provided to you by March 19, 2018.
905 Northeast 11th Avenue, Portland, OR 97232
- Please see below to select a time
- NO Product shall arrive the day of the events,
- Bring everything that you will need/want to sell on Tuesday, April 3, 2018.